Thursday, July 31, 2014

Gaga for Lolla

As any Chicagoan knows, Lollapalooza is a BIG deal. Or at least, for any music lover living in Chicago. Three days of pure madness in the heart of downtown, pretty much sums up the experience. I admit I am one of those crazy people who brace the madness every year. Dressing up like a complete hippie and enjoying all the music I can soak up in a whole day. This year I managed to get three day passes! Honestly, I have no idea how my sister managed to grab ten three day passes to the most popular music festival in Chicago. But, she did and I am BEYOND excited that I got one of them!! Sadly, I will be M.I.A. from the Internet world as I plan on staying at my sisters place all weekend. But, no need to worry! I plan on taking tons of pictures to showcase the craziness. Not to mention, it is my brothers first time going to a music festival. He's not so much of a crowd person but loves electronic dance music ( aka EDM crazy music that people love to do drugs too). I'm excited to see his reaction to how EDM concerts are. Honestly, it looks like a war zone at times. Mud everywhere, kids wearing barely any clothing. Overall, a great time! (sarcasm)


THROWBACK
Taken two years ago, you can clearly see how excited we were for lollapalooza! (haha we were trying to do our bad ass poses)




Happy Thursday everyone!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment