Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Why Having a Running Obsession is Not Always a Bad Thing

I have discovered a new love in my life.... running. I was one of those people who never  imagined myself running outside. I feared I would have a heart attack, literally. At first I still do feel that way within the first minute I get into my run. But with more and more practice and training, my love for running expands tremendously. My only advice, start off slow. Even walking or fast walking the first couple of days (if you have never ran outside before). Then, a couple days into it increase your speed. It helps the mind not dread every work out. Yet If you still are one of those people who HATE running, maybe this picture below will change your mind.



Taken from pinterest. Origional source: http://www.freefitnesstips.co.uk/12-jogging-health-benefits.html
The site above has a lot of very helpful tips for beginner runners (or even runners in general) that might change your mind and help you start running. 






1 comment: