Tuesday, August 19, 2014

New Tunes Tuesday Mix Two

I haven't bought any new music in what seems like a very long time. But, last night I decided I needed some new tunes. Just in time for new tunes Tuesday!! This weeks top eleven, (yes I added another great hit for all my followers), has a mix of dance music with some slow, chill music. Maybe, good to stretch or cool down with after a long, intense workout. Hope you all enjoy my picks! :D


  • Mess is Mine - Vance Joy
  • Doses & Mimosas - Cherub
  • Work it Out - Know Hamilton
  • Left Hand Free - Alt-J
  • Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
  • Never - All the Luck in the World
  • Express Yourself (Feat. Nicky da B) - Diplo
  • Legendary Lovers - Katy Perry
  • NRG (Shrillex, Kill the Noise, Milo, Otis Remix) - Duck Sauce
  • Shake it Out (Benny Bennassi Remix) - Florence + the Machine 
  • Neon Lights (Jump Smokers Remix) - Demi Lovato 




No comments:

Post a Comment